Bernoulli Center Summer School on Modern Trends in Combinatorial Optimization
July 18 – 22, 2022, EPFL, Bernoulli Center, Switzerland
The Bernoulli Center summer school “Modern Trends in Combinatorial Optimization is a summer school orginized at EPFL.
The goal of the summer school is to discuss modern trends and exciting recent results in Combinatorial Optimization.
This summer school is part the Bernoulli Center program on Combinatorial Optimization.
- Danupon Nanongkai (University of Copenhagen, MPI-INF Saarbrücken, and KTH)
- Vera Traub (ETH Zürich)
- Luca Trevisan (Bocconi University, Milano)
- Santosh Vempala (Georgia Tech)
- Danupon Nanongkai: Efficient graph algorithms across computing paradigms
- Vera Traub: Approximation Algorithms for Connectivity Augmentation Problems
- Luca Trevisan: Analysis of graph algorithms in random and semi-random generative models
- Santosh Vempala: The Interplay between Sampling and Optimization in High Dimension
How to apply:
The deadline for applications was 07.05.2022.
Applicants will be notified until 14.05.2022.
There is no registration fee.
- Friedrich Eisenbrand
- Alexandra Lassota
- Ola Svensson